Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My B'Day

Today is my BirthDay
These days many things happen
However, not everything is beautiful
have fun
There is no fun

Today there is a friend of mine and a group birthday
they are very nice
I'm glad to be friends with them
they are also known

btw,
I'd say there's a fun thing
I'm glad that the prayer of my friends
because they already want to play with me
and happy because they have a surprise for me

and it is not fun ...
is because a person
Today I shot someone
who i very love
but I have been in decline

now,
I start a new life
where there are only three things
I ...
you ...
and this world ...


I have one request for you
please listen
I just wanted to say
I love you

4 Ever

I just want you to know, as long as my heart still beats, as long as I can breathe, I will always love you, all my heart, forever

2 comments:

  1. Semua kata" ini bwt kamu ien, selama jantungku masih berdetak, selama aku masih bisa bernafas, aku akan selalu mencintaimu, sepenuh hatiku, selamanya :)

    ReplyDelete